I love fast and easy food like this. You know it’s going to make the kids happy so it’s a winner out of the gate.
- 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 can (14.5-ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1/2 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (16.3-ounces) Pillsbury® Grands!® Biscuits
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly grease a skillet with cooking spray and set over medium heat.
- Add shredded chicken, diced tomatoes and taco seasoning mix.
- Stir and cook until heated through; about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and grease with cooking spray.
- Flatten each biscuit dough with the palm of your hands into a 6-inch disc.
- Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture and 1 tablespoon cheese onto center of each disc.
- Fold dough in half over filling; press to seal.
- Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 11 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with a side of sour cream.