- 1/2 jar orange marmalade (12 oz.)
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce (I use low sodium)
- 1 tsp. minced ginger a dash of honey (sugar or agave)
- 1 lb. chicken breast cut into strips or chunks
- 4 cups chopped broccoli crowns. (You could add 1 sliced red pepper as well.)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Depending on how you like your sauce, you could place all of the ingredients in a blender so it's nice and smooth or simply combine the ingredients together making sure to mince the garlic.
- Steam or sauté the broccoli. If you steam the broccoli, it should take about 5 minutes to cook. If you sauté, it will depend on how well done you like your broccoli. Coat a pan in a little olive oil and heat through or brown. Approximately 10 minutes. You could even add some sauce to the pan and caramelize the broccoli.
- Sauté chicken in a pan covered in olive oil until almost done (approximately 5 minutes). Add a bit of the sauce to the chicken and remove from the heat.
- Combine the chicken, broccoli, and sauce together and heat through.
RECIPES >> Orange Chicken Stir Fry @beautifullivingblog.com