- 1 package (17 1/4 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 lb Brie cheese
- 1 cup cranberry sauce (purchased or homemade)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- With a sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut the sheets into approximately 3 inch x 3 inch squares. Press each square into a muffin cavity.
- Cube the cheese - about a 3/4 inch cube for each (you may have a little cheese left over). Place a cube of brie in the center of each puff pastry square. Top the brie with a small dollop (about 2 tsp) of cranberry sauce.
- Bake about 10 minites or until puff pastry corners are toasted lightly brown.
- Let cool 5 minutes before serving.