Omg what a great recipe, the BOMB exploded and destroyed my family tounge hahaha. They lasted about ten seconds when they came out of the oven, everyone loved them! I made this for my kids lunch box, they would be so excited to find the leftovers of these in their lunch boxes.
- 1 can of premade biscuits (10 pieces) (any type will work, I used Country Style)
- 20 cubes cheddar cheese (1/2" x ¾" x ¾") (approx 4oz total)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut each biscuit in half and slightly roll out (don't worry about it being round). Place a cheese cube in the middle and wrap the biscuit dough around the cube ensuring the edges are sealed. Roll in your hands to make a ball shape.
- Place butter & garlic in a small bowl and melt in the microwave about 12 seconds. In a separate bowl, combine parsley and parmesan cheese.