- 1-2 boxes Phyllo Tart Shells (see note)
- 1 (0.9 oz) box sugar-free instant pudding mix (any flavor, may substitute a
- 3.4 ounce instant pudding that is not sugar-free but that would make these not as “skinny”)
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat milk
- Fresh fruit and/or fat-free whipped topping or whipped cream
- Remove tart shells from the freezer and place on serving tray.
- Whisk pudding and milk in a medium sized bowl for 1 minute. Let sit until set up (about 3-5 minutes). Place pudding in a gallon size Ziploc bag. Cut off one tip. Pipe some pudding in each shell.
- Top with chopped fruit or whipped topping. (For a heart healthier treat, make sure to use Cool Whip Free, which is fat-free. Regular whipped cream can be used, but is not heart healthy.)
The phyllo tart shells can be found in the freezer section near the puff pastry and frozen desserts. The box comes with 15 tart shells. To use all the pudding, you’ll probably need about 1 1/2 boxes of the shells, or you can just have leftover pudding to eat as you desire!
RECIPES >>> Skinny Bite Sized Pies @crazyforcrust.com