A suitable recipe for my kids lunch box. But i dont have time yet for make it. hahaha, Maybe tomorrow, yeah For my lovely kids. :)
- Campbell’s Creamy Herb & Garlic Soup – it was in a 14.5 oz small box
- 2 packages Pillsbury Crescent Rolls – Seamless Dough Sheet
- Frozen Vegetables, thawed
- 1 Cup of Chicken cut into small pieces- I used Costco Kirkland Brand pre-cooked chicken strips (I LOVE THESE)
- 3-inch round cookie cutter Cupcake pan
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Lay the crescent roll flat and cut out 12 rounds
- Press them in the cupcake pan along the bottom and up the sides
- In a bowl mix the soup, thawed vegetables and cut up chicken
- Spoon the filling mix into the cups – be careful not to overfill – it will bubble up while cooking
- Using a pizza cutter, cut strips of crescent dough to cover the top of the cups – I did 2 across each way – so four strips total per cup.
- Bake about 18 minutes – until top and sides are golden brown. If the top gets too brown, cover it with foil until the bottom is cooked. I used a knife to peek along the side of the cup to check to see how cooked the sides were.
- Let cool and then use a knife to loosen and lift out of cups. Enjoy!