I love parmesan and mozzarella, so wanting this right now!
- 1 16 ounce package ziti pasta
- 2 10 ounce jar alfredo sauce
- 1 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1 15 ounce container Ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and pour back in your pot.
- In a large bowl, combine alfredo sauce and sour cream. Add ziti and toss until coated.
- Spoon half of the pasta into a greased 9x13-inch dish.
- In a separate bowl, stir together ricotta cheese, eggs, parmesan and most of the parsley. Spread evenly over pasta in the baking dish. Evenly spoon remaining pasta on top.
- Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese and little fresh Parsley.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.