Wow what could be better than brownie and cookie dough together?! These bombs amazing!!
- 3 pkgs (about 42-count total) prepared fudge brownie bites (find these in your store's bakery section)
- 1 & ½ pkgs Chocolate CandiQuik
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 tsp milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Pinch salt
- 1 & ½ cups mini chocolate chips, divided
- First, make your dough: in the bowl of a stand mixer fixed with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until creamy, about 2 minutes. Beat in the milk and vanilla. Lastly, beat in the salt and flour until a soft dough has formed. Stir in ONE (1) cup of the chocolate chips.
- Take a brownie bite and place a rounded Tablespoon of dough on top of the brownie bite. Gently sandwich with another brownie bite, forming a sandwich. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and repeat with remaining sandwiches. There should be about 20-21 total. Pop in the freezer for about 30 minutes - 1 hour or until firm.
- Once firmed, melt the CandiQuik according to package directions until smooth. Dunk each brownie bomb into the CandiQuik, coating it completely with the chocolate, and return it gently to the foil-lined baking sheet. Top with the chocolate chips.
- Allow chocolate to harden before serving. Store leftover bombs in fridge for about 3 days, or in freezer for about 1 month.