These brownies are amazing! I used almond flour/meal and semi-sweet dairy free mini chocolate chips. They were sooo moist and delish!!!
- 1-1/4 cups chocolate chips (dairy free if necessary)
- 3/4 cup Golden Barrel Coconut Oil measured as a liquid
- 1 cup Golden Barrel Raw Sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup oat flour (gluten free if necessary)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (dairy free if necessary)
- In a microwaveable bowl or measuring cup, combine the 1-1/4 cups chocolate chips and coconut oil and microwave in 30 second increments until smooth. This should take around 1 - 1-1/2 minutes. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9x9 baking pan with foil or parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and eggs and beat with a mixer for 2-3 minutes until light in color and smooth. Add in chocolate mixture and vanilla and mix well.
- Fold in the oat flour and salt until just combined. Fold in the 1/2 cup chocolate chips and pour into the pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes then let them cool completely before cutting.