Beautifull recipe, but i used plate to serve, We enjoy this one. :)
For the Sauce:
- ¼ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons miso
- ½ cup broth or water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1 jalapeno, ribs and seeds removed, minced (optional)
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups red, green or black Grapes from California, halved
- butter lettuce leaves for serving
- lime juice
- Whisk all the sauce ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
- Heat a grill or skillet over medium high heat. Coat the chicken with the chili powder and a generous sprinkling of salt and pepper. When the grill is hot, add a little bit of butter if necessary to prevent sticking, and add the chicken. Cook for a few minutes on each side until the chicken is cooked through. I like to let it get it really golden brown on the outside. Set aside and let cool for at least five minutes. Cut or shred into small pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, combine about half of the sauce with the chicken and the grapes. Add more sauce as needed to get everything evenly coated.
- Stuff each butter lettuce leaf with the mixture. Add water or oil to the remaining sauce until it pours evenly off the end of a spoon - use it to drizzle over the top. Squeeze with lime juice when serving if you're that kind of person.