I made these for dinner today. Success! Very easy to make and so delicious. Try for posting this recipe! I will make this again and again!
- 8-10 Cups potatoes, diced finely
- 16 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed or shredded
- 1 Cup mayonnaise (real)
- 1 package bacon, cooked and torn into large bits
- 1/2 Cup green onions, chopped
- In a 9x13 pan or 3 quart casserole dish, mix potatoes, cheddar cheese, bacon, and green onions.
- Stir in mayonnaise.
- Bake at 325 for an hour and a half or until potatoes are tender. Top with additional cheese if desired.