- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1-2 cups coconut milk (depending on desired thickness)
- 1 5.3 oz. Key Lime Greek yogurt
- 1 ripe frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries key lime juice (optional)
- Add all ingredients to your blender starting with fruit then chop then liquefy until very smooth. Thin smoothie to desired thickness by adding more coconut milk.
- I like the smoothie as is but you can add freshly squeezed key lime juice for more citrus/tart flavor, or honey/sugar/etc. if you want it sweeter.
Home alone with tv program is really boring , lets try some recipe from pinterest and i found a smoothies recipe that make me curious. These are So simple, So healthy, So delicious, So perfect. I made it for dinner too, but just for my self. Hahaha
Original Recipe >> Strawberry Key Lime Banana Smoothie @carlsbadcravings.com