Find a new recipe again, haha i want try it, but i dont have all of the ingredients, hmmm yeah maybe its time to shopping and find the ingredients so i can try it immedietly haha, By the way i am really interesting to one of ingredient, almond extract. Ok, let see..
- 1 package white cake mix
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup oil
- ½ cup water
- 3 oz. cherry instant JELL-O 1 - 10-12 ounce jar of maraschino cherries
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2-3 TB milk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Begin by adding your cherries to a blender or food processor and blending.
- Mix cake mix, eggs, oil and water in a large bowl until well blended. Add JELL-O mix and pureed cherries. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cake cool.
- While cake is cooling make frosting by creaming together the butter and cream cheese. Add powdered sugar, almond extract, and milk - blend well. Frost cake. ENJOY!