I found a interesting recipe from keyingredient.com, what a nice recipe for vegetarian. But i dont have idea why this recipe has name "Chicken" ??? This salad recipe tease me but unfortunately there isnot a vegetarian in my family haha, i think i will try it myself someday. :)
- 8 cups finely diced cabbage (about 1 head)
- ¼ cup diced carrots (finely)
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 1½ tablespoons white vinegar
- 2½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 1.Cabbage and carrots must be finely diced.
- 2.Pour cabbage and carrot mixture into large bowl and stir in minced onions.
- 3.Prepare the dressing, mix until smooth and creamy.
- 4.Pour over Slaw and mix thoroughly.
- 5.Cover bowl and refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving