I love the combo of chocolate and strawberry, this looks stunning.
- 24 Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 5 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can Lucky Leaf Strawberry fruit filling
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced for garnish
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a food processor pulse the chocolate sandwich cookies until they are fine crumbs. Add the butter and mix until incorporated and press into the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie pan.
- In a medium sized bowl add the cream cheese, heavy cream and powdered sugar. Beat until the heavy cream starts to thicken and stiff peaks form. Fold in the Lucky Leaf Strawberry fruit filling. Spread on top of your chocolate pie crust. Top with fresh sliced strawberries. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- To make the chocolate drizzle, melt the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl 30 seconds at a time and stir until smooth. Drizzle on top of strawberries and serve!