I really LIKE fish! We have fish probably once a week. I do pink salmon fillets in the oven. I spray my pan with olive oil, lightly drizzle or spray a coating of olive oil over the tops of the fish, shake some Italian bread crumbs over the fish (this adds a nice crispy coating), and then bake. Serve with lemon and fresh dill. Totally easy, deelish, and packed with vitamins.
- 4 tuna steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- Olive oil
- Fresh lemon, cut in half
- Minced garlic
- Fresh minced basil (or dried basil works too)
- Drizzle both sides of the tuna steaks with oil, then squeeze half of the lemon’s juice on top. Rub the garlic, basil, salt, and pepper on both sides of the steaks, seasoning to your taste.
- Grill, covered, or broil for 4-5 minutes on each side or until done to your preference. (I like a little bit of pink in the center so it doesn’t get too dried out.)
- Serve with the other half of the fresh lemon.
For more information about the recipe Visit www.sarahforgrave.com