These were sooooo yummy! I think the Swiss style rolls really make this recipe. I used thin shaved ham-off-the-bone from the deli. Just two of us so I prepared as directed but only baked half in the toaster oven. Foil-wrapped and froze the other half. Can’t wait to bake them again! P.S. Had a couple leftover from baking and they were just as good the next day after a quick warming in the microwave!
- 1 package Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (12 count)
- 18 slices of thin deli ham
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 tbsp Worcesteshire Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- dried parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cover 9x13 baking pan with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Remove rolls from package in one piece.
- Cut entire slab of rolls in half lengthwise. (You will end up with one slab of "tops" and one slab of "bottoms".)
- Place bottom slab in foiled cover pan.
- Layer with half of the ham , then the Swiss cheese, then the rest of the ham.
- Add top slab of rolls.
- Melt butter in microwave and whisk in remaining ingredients (except parm. cheese and parsley). Pour evenly over rolls.
- Cover with foil and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and cook 5 additional minutes.
- (Optional) Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Slice into individual sliders and serve warm.
Source of Ham and Swiss Sliders @ gracefullittlehoneybee.com. Visit for Complete Recipe And Information