I have only one major complaint: Do not bake on aluminum foil. I had made these twice before right on a greased cookie sheet at the normal temperature and time and had NO problem. This weekend, I tried baking them on aluminum and what a gooey mess! I had to scrape them off, put them back in a bowl and make them again. I was not a happy camper, but amazingly, they still turned out good. N-joy!
- 4 egg whites
- 3 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line 2 sheet pans with parchment paper
- In a bowl, whisk the egg whites until frothy
- Add the sugar and mix
- Add the coconut and mix with a spoon
- Using a small ice cream scoop (or rounded spoon), place mounds of cookie dough onto the cookie sheet
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until browned on top
- Let them cool before eating
Source of 3 INGREDIENT COCONUT MACAROONS Recipe @livingsweetmoments.com
Visit it for complete Instruction and more Information.