I used honey instead of syrup but it was not sweet enough with 1 tablespoon so I added an tablespoon of honey and entire banana to make it sweet enough I also added 2 teaspoons of vanilla. It was delicious this way.
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract*
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia glycerite (equals about 2.5 tablespoons sugar)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups blanched finely ground almond flour (8 oz - please measure by weight, not volume)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Avocado oil spray for griddle
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, vanilla, milk, stevia and salt.
- Gradually whisk in the almond flour. Whisk patiently until very smooth and free of lumps.
- Finally, whisk in the baking soda.
- Heat a nonstick double burner griddle over medium heat, 4-5 minutes. Spray with oil. Use a 4-tablespoon scoop to scoop out the pancakes into the griddle. My griddle fits 6 pancakes, so I work in two batches.
- Cook the pancakes about 3 minutes on each side, until puffed, golden-brown and cooked through.
Source of Almond Flour Pancakes Recipe @healthyrecipesblogs.com,
Visit it for complete Instruction and more Information.