OH MAN...these were AWESOME!!! I didn't have the ranch dressing so I used the herbed mayo mixture from "Mama's Best Broiled Tomato Sandwich" also on this site..(it's delicious)! I used turkey bacon cooked in the microwave and mashed my avacado so I could spread it over the tortilla. Will definitley be making this again.
- 1 package bacon or turkey bacon
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 6 Tbsp Caesar dressing
- 2 roma tomatoes
- Cook bacon as per package directions and to your liking. Let cool on paper towels to absorb extra moisture.
- Dice tomatoes while bacon is cooking.
- To assemble, lay out three of the larger lettuce leaves, overlapping each halfway on the previous.
- Spread 1 1/2 Tbsp of Caesar dressing on the top leaf down the middle.
- Lay approximately four pieces of bacon vertically on the top leaf, staggering them so that they reach to the ends.
- Add chopped tomatoes across the top.
- Starting with the top leaf, roll the lettuce, picking up each additional leaf as you go.
- Slice wrap in half and secure with toothpicks if you wish.
Original Recipes BLT CAESAR WRAPS @threeolivesbranch.com