The ingredients sounded a little strange to me, but I made them just as the recipe called for, and they were really good! I made them into full size hamburgers instead of sliders. The burgers came out super moist.
- 12 Slider buns
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 Onion medium
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 7 slices American Cheese
- 24 slices Pickle
- Ketchup & Mustard
- Secret Sauce
- 2 teaspoon Sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon Butter melted
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoon Dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoon Yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon White wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- In a large skillet over medium high heat add diced onions and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add ground beef and salt and continue to cook until meat is cooked through and onions are translucent.
- Drain grease from beef.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut slider buns in half setting the tops of the buns to the side.
- Place bottom buns on a baking sheet.
- Spread beef and onion mixture over the cheese.
- Using 7 slices of cheese create a layer of American cheese over the beef.
- Place the pickle slices over the cheese.
- Drizzle with ketchup, mustard, and secret sauce.
- Place top buns on top of everything.
- Cover the sliders with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and brush buns with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir together until thoroughly mixed.
Original Recipe COPYCAT BIG MAC SLIDERS @homemadeinterest.com
Please visit it to get note of this recipe