I'm all for cutting corners on calories but some foods are a bit off in taste with their low fat versions. Next time I will try neufchâtel cheese and up the onions and pickles a bit.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 9 ounces dried beef, chopped
- 16 ounces baby dill pickles
- Crackers for serving
- Using your mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold in pickles and dried beef. Chill until ready to eat.
- Serve over crackers. Refrigerate leftovers.
Source of DILL PICKLE DIP Recipe @anaffairfromtheheart.com,
Visit it for complete Instruction and more Information.