Used half of the recipe but same amount for crust wow yum n cooking time is off I did it n Burnt 1 time it was 54 mins exactly to perfection lol but it is a perfect cheese cake easy to make n very good
- 1 1/2 cups Oreo baking crumbs (or 24 Oreo cookies, finely crushed)
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 900 grams plain cream cheese (4 cups or about 32 ounces)
- 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 3 cups whipped cream
- 24-28 coarsely crushed Oreo cookies
- extra whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and Oreo cookies for garnish
- Combine the Oreo baking crumbs and the melted butter and press the mixture into the base of a spring form pan.
- Whip the cream cheese on high speed until smooth and creamy. Add the powdered sugar and continue to whip on high speed until well combined.
- Fold the whipped cream and the coarsely crushed Oreo cookies into the cream cheese mixture with a rubber spatula just until well combined.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the prepared pan and smooth out the top.
- Chill the cheesecake in the freezer for at least 2 hours (4 hours or more is ideal), and remove to room temperature for 20-30 minutes before garnishing with additional whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and crushed Oreo cookies and serving.
Source of Easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe @thebusybaker.ca,
Visit it for complete Instruction and more Information.