Terrific! There are no empty calories from starch, so I didn't feel bad that the whole batch disappeared almost at once. We thought we might add a bit more vanilla for our taste, but this was wonderful.
- 1 Medjool date pit removed
- 1 cup non-dairy milk organic soy, almond, or coconut
- 1 handful fresh spinach
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- Fruit for topping banana, kiwi, mango, berries, etc.
- In a high speed blender, blend the date, milk, and spinach until very smooth.
- In a medium bowl, add the liquid to the chia seeds.
- Stir well, and continue stirring every few minutes for about 15 minutes.
- Place in the refrigerator at least one hour, or overnight.
- Just before serving, stir again, then top with fruit.
Source of Green Chia Pudding Recipe @veggiessavetheday.com,
Visit it for complete Instruction and more Information.