Deeeelicious! We love this style of sandwich, and this one did not disappoint! We really liked how with this recipe, you put two-thirds the butter-onion mixture in the sandwich rather than all of the mixture on the top. To mince the onion, I just put it in my small chopper and let it do the work. The oven times were spot on for me. Fifteen minutes covered and 7 minutes uncovered.
- 2 pkg Hawaiian sweet dinner rolls (12 per package)
- 1 pkg deli sandwich ham, 16 oz.
- 12 slice Swiss cheese
- 1/2 c butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp brown or Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Slice top from rolls and place bottoms in baking pan.
- Layer ham and cheese on rolls.
- Replace tops.
- Combine butter, poppy seeds, mustard, Worcestershire, and onion powder in a saucepan. Mix well.
- Drizzle over rolls. Refrigerate until butter is firm or overnight.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Uncover and cook for 2 additional minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.
Source of Hawaiian Roll Ham Sliders @justapinch.com
Visit it for complete Instruction and more Information.