Great recipe, so simple and great on ice cream or alone. I took other people's suggestions and added 1 t. vanilla, only 1 t. cornstarch and nutmeg.
Yields 1 serving
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Apple (use granny smith if following the 21 Day Sugar Detox)
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Mace (can substitute Nutmeg if not following AIP)
- pinch Sea Salt
- Coconut Milk, for serving
- In a small skillet, melt the coconut oil over medium heat
- Meanwhile, peel, core, slice the apple into 12-ish slices. I prefer to quarter the apple & cut each quarter into thirds.
- Arrange the apple slices evenly in the hot pan with the melted coconut oil. Sprinkle with the cinnamon, mace & sea salt. Gently stir to coat the apple slices with the oil and the spices.
- Saute the apples for approximately 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the apples have slightly softened.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of coconut milk & an extra dusting of spices, if desired.
Source of Easy Chicken Parmesan Wraps Recipe @sweet-treats-baking.blogspot.com
Visit it for complete Instruction and more Information.