I thought it was great!! I have tried a lot of stroganoff recipes and I think I like this one best. I did omit the nutmeg and clove only because I don't prefer those spices. I did add some sliced mushrooms because I love mushrooms. It turned out fantastic and the whole family loved it. Next time I think I will use beef broth rather than water.
- 2 cans Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 cup Swanson® Beef Broth or Swanson® Beef Stock
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 ounces white mushrooms, sliced (about 4 cups)
- 3 medium onion, coarsely chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 pounds boneless beef round steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 12 ounces (about 7 cups) medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
How to Make It
- Stir the soup, broth, Worcestershire, garlic and black pepper in a medium bowl.
- Place the mushrooms and onions into a 6-quart slow cooker. Top with the beef. Pour the soup mixture over the beef.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until the beef is fork-tender. Stir the sour cream in the cooker. Serve the beef mixture with the noodles. Sprinkle with the parsley, if desired.
Source of Slow Cooker Creamy Beef Stroganoff Recipe @campbells.com,
Visit it for complete Instruction and more Information.