I froze the bananas first so the chocolate would harden faster. I used a mix of chocolate almond bark, white almond bark and bittersweet chocolate because it is what I had on hand.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons chopped hazelnuts
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon refined coconut oil
- sprinkle of kosher salt or sea salt
- Cut each banana in half and gently insert the popsicle stick into the bottom.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay the banana popsicle onto the parchment paper.
- If you want them plain, pop them in the freezer as is.
- If you want them chocolate covered and a little more jazzy, dip the tops of the bananas into melted chocolate and place back onto the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts, mini chocolate chips, or make a peanut butter drizzle!
- For the peanut butter drizzle, mix 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter with about 1/4 teaspoon of refined, melted coconut oil and mix until creamy and drizzly.
- Drizzle the bananas with peanut butter while they’re on the parchment paper.
- Freeze for at least an hour so the bananas get frozen all the way through!
Source of CHOCOLATE COVERED BANANA POPSICLES Recipe @thetoastedpinenut.com,
Visit it for complete Instruction and more Information.