This stuff is great - I make it all the time. I like to serve it with chips and alongside some fresh, homemade guacamole. This mango salsa is colorful, sweet, spicy, cool, surprising. I made this in June for a luau and people STILL remember it and ask me for the recipe.
- 3 ripe mangos, diced (see photos)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 large lime, juiced (about ¼ cup lime juice)
- ⅛ to ¼ teaspoon salt, to taste
- In a serving bowl, combine the prepared mango, bell pepper, onion, cilantro and jalapeño. Drizzle with the juice of one lime and mix well. Season to taste with salt. For best flavor, let the salsa rest for 10 minutes or longer.
Source of Fresh Mango Salsa Recipe @cookieandkate.com,
Visit it for complete Instruction and more Information.