Very good blonde brownie recipe!!! I used 1 cup white sugar and 1 cup of brown sugar and butter instead of margarine.
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp non dairy milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp flax seed meal
- 1.5 to 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup almond butter or peanut butter or other smooth nut butter
- 1/2 cup oat flour use certified gf if needed, or use other flours of choice
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp starch arrowroot or cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp or more cinnamon
- 1/2 cup or more vegan chocolate chunks and chips I add both
- US Customary - Metric
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F / 180ºc.
- In a bowl, warm the non dairy milk until hot. Add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix well until smooth. It will take a minute or so for the nut butter to mix in. (Warm the nut butter before adding so it mixes in quicker).
- In another bowl whisk all the dry ingredients. Add to wet and mix in. Fold in the chocolate chunks and chips
- Drop the batter on parchment lined pan (8 by 8 inch brownie pan). Spread using oiled hands or spatula. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top and press in (optional).
- Bake for 22 to 24 minutes. (or until a toothpick an inch from the edges comes out almost clean). Cool for 15 mins then remove from the pan. Cool for another few minutes before slicing. Store on the counter for a few days.
Source of GLUTEN FREE ALMOND BUTTER BLONDIES Recipe @veganricha.com