Very delicious, but mine had a few small lumps in it. (Chocolate lumps, and who among us doesn't have a few of those?) I will try again soon, and hope next time to be lump free!!!
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2-3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon honey raw and unfiltered
- Chill a can of coconut milk (not reduced fat) overnight.
- Open and drain off the coconut water, save this water and use it in a green smoothie.
- Scoop out the coconut cream into a bowl.
- Mix with a hand mixer until light and airy.
- Add dry cocoa powder and honey.
- Mix until well combined and creamy
- Enjoy with fresh fruit like: strawberries, raspberries or bananas.
Source of Healthy Chocolate Mousse Recipe @nobiggie.net