This was great. I’m not vegan, but we could all use to be healthier and I love any kind of hash! Really good!
- 4 cups potatoes peeled and cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can pinto beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup zucchini chopped
- 1 cup squash chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1.5 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- pinch of chili flakes
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss the potatoes with salt and pepper and spread out on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Let the potatoes bake for 25 minutes. Toss and put back into oven.
- In a separate baking dish or cast iron pan, mix the remaining veggies, beans, and spices together. Put the baking dish in the oven next to the potatoes and continue to bake both for 15 minutes.
- Stir the potatoes in with the veggies and beans, season with more salt and pepper if desired, and serve!
Source of BEAN, POTATO, & VEGGIE VEGAN BREAKFAST HASH Recipe @veganricha.com