What You Need
- 1 pkg 3.4 oz INSTANT Vanilla Pudding
- 2 bars of Cream Cheese 16oz
- 1 1/2 cup eggnog
- 1 graham cracker or chocolate cracker no bake crust
- pinch of cinnamon pinch of nutmeg
- 1 cup whipped topping do not use cream, it melts, use the kind that goes in the freezer but it needs to be thawed before usage if you store there
- Mixer see the ones I like below
- To get started on this recipe, you have to make your pudding.
- Now add your eggnog and pudding and beat on low until the mixture is complete, approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Add whipped topping and cream cheese.
- Mix until complete mixed, this took a little bit of time- about 8 minutes.
- Just a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg for some holiday space.
- Your mixture should be thick and stick to the spoon when it's done mixing.
- Layer your mixture into the crust.
- Put your cheesecake in the fridge for 2-3 hours to set completely.
Source of Eggnog Cheesecake Recipe | No Bake, No Time at All! Recipe @ momdot.com