I love your recipe! It has become one of our family’s favorite. I have tried it with walnuts instead of almonds and it’s delicious, too! This recipe feels like a blessing, as I started my allergy friendly diet and sometimes it’s very hard to find recipes that are safe for me to eat.
- 3 bananas, old & gross
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/3 cups oats, ground
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Mash bananas in a bowl with the coconut oil (don't need to melt it before, mashing will do the trick).
- In a food processor / nut grinder grind your oats to flour.
- Add vanilla and oats, in the end add the almonds (chopped roughly).
- Optionally you can also add some dark chocolate chunks. Personally, I like the banana bread like this more.
- Spread the mixture in a spring form or a silicone baking form, and top with chopped almonds.
- Then bake for 30-40 minutes at 350F/180C. Let cool off for 1 hour and you're done.
- Keep in the fridge.
Source of Healthy Banana Bread Recipe @beautybites.org