Yummy yummy!! I have made this twice already. The first time just as the recipe reads. The second substituting more vanilla for the almond extract. I think both are great, but the almond does add that extra "mmmmm" factor. I made it both times in 2 loaf pans but made the mistake the first time of taking them out to check on them after only 1 hour. Both cakes sunk in the middle. Still tasty but not pretty. The second time, I left them in or the full 1 hour 15 minutes without disturbing them and had only a slight amount of sinking after they were out. All in all, this is a fabulous cake. This is what pound cake should taste like!
IngredientsKeto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- 3 cup almond flour, sifted
- 3 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 3 tsp of ground ginger
- ½ tsp of nutmeg
- ¼ tsp clove
- 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 [8 oz] cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cup swerve
- ½ cup surkin gold
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 6 large eggs
Keto Maple Icing
- 1 cup powdered Swerve (confectioners sugar substitute)
- 2 tablespoons Lakanto Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 8 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Generously butter the 16 mini bundt pans. Or one large 10 inch pan.
- Sift together the almond flour, cinnamon powder, ground ginger, ground nutmeg, ground clove, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat on high using a stand-up mixer or a handheld mixer, the softened butter, cream cheese, both sugar substitutes, vanilla extract. Beat for 2-3 minutes or until light and creamy.
- Add the pumpkin puree and mix just until well incorporated.
- Add the eggs one at a time alternatively with the dry ingredients mixing thoroughly after each addition. Scrape the sides of the bowl periodically.
- Pour the cake batter evenly into the prepared pan(s).
- Bake about 20- 25 minutes if using the mini bundt pans and if using the one 10 inch bundt pan bake for 45-60 minutes. Or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Keto Maple Icing
- In a small bowl add the powdered sugar substitute ( I used Swerve confectioners)
- To the 1 cup powder sugar-substitute add the teaspoon of cinnamon powder and combine well.
- Whisk in the 8 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream making sure to fully incorporate the mixture.
- Lastly, add the 2 tablespoons of lakanto sugar-free maple syrup and mix well. Add more heavy whipping cream if the icing is too thick.
- Note: The Keto Maple Icing has less than one net carb per serving. This is because the lakanto syrup has 1 net carb per 2 tablespoons serving and the Swerve confectioners sugar is not counted in the net carbs. Read more about why you don't carb count the carbs in an erythritol sweetener like Swerve.
Source of Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pound Cake Recipe @ fittoservegroup.com