I didn't use a blender, just a beater to make the custard mixture fluffy, and followed the advice to put the pineapple filling on the bottom.
- 2 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 20 oz Crushed Pineapple, drained very well
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 ounces cool whip
- Maraschino cherries
- Pineapple slices
- In a food processor ground whole graham crackers to get fine crumbs
- Combine graham crackers crumbs with ½ cup melted butter and stir until evenly moistened.
- Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of 8” pie plate. Press hard to compact. You can use a glass to press the bottom, but use your fingers to press the sides.
- Set in the fridge to firm while making the filling.
- In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple, sour cream and vanilla pudding mix
- Mix until well combined
- Pour into pie crust and spread evenly
- Top the pie with cool whip
- Decorate top with Maraschino cherries and pineapple slices
Source of Pineapple Pie Recipe @ yummiestfood.com