Very good! I did just what the description below the recipe dictated and marched right up to my deli counter and asked for the ham ends, along with enough ham to make 1 1/2 lbs. I did use light mayo and fresh onion, as I didn't have any dry minced onion on hand.
- 3 cups fully cooked ham, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped celery
- 1 cup mayo (or more to taste)
- 1 tbsp. yellow mustard
- Crackers or bread, for serving
- Combine all ingredients (except crackers or bread) in a large bowl. Mix well. Refrigerate until serving time.
- To serve, spread mixture on crackers or use on bread to make into sandwiches!
Source of IOWA HAM SALAD Recipe @lovebakesgoodcakes.com,
Visit it for complete Instruction and more Information.