I made some changes though. I switched out the bread for a hamburger bun. I didn't have any cheese, so used ground beef and made it into a patty, first grilling it. If you don't have butter you can just toast the bun (I used the recipe on this site called "perfect toast" but substituted buns for the bread.)
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 10 slices Italian bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in the cheeses, garlic powder and seasoned salt. Spread five slices of bread with the cheese mixture, about 1/3 cup on each. Top with remaining bread.
- Butter the outsides of sandwiches. In a skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 4-5 minutes on each side or until bread is lightly browned and cheese is melted.
Source of Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe @tasteofhome.com
Visit it for complete Instruction and more Information.