This rating is just on the honey mustard. It is wonderful! I have been looking for a restaurant quality honey mustard and after finding this one, I can quit looking. I usually tinker with recipes to suit our tastes, but there was no tinkering needed. This honey mustard was great on chicken and on our salads. I love it!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of any stone ground mustard (I use Inglehoffer Original)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 2 cloves garlic, grated or squeezed through a garlic press
- juice from 1/2 a lemon
- Working with one at a time, place a chicken breast into a re-sealable bag. Don't zip it up all of the way so air will be able to escape. Use the flat side of a meat tenderizer and pound the chicken breast to about a 1/2-inch thickness. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
- Whisk the mustard, salt, paprika, cayenne and red pepper flakes, honey, garlic and lemon juice in a small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of the honey mustard mixture to use later on.
- Place the chicken breasts into a large bowl, pour the remaining honey mustard mixture over top. Toss and cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let it sit for about 30 minutes at room temp.
- Preheat the grill on medium- medium high heat, grill chicken for about 6 to 8 minutes per side or until chicken is done.
- Remove the chicken to a platter to rest for 5 minutes. Pour the reserved 4 tablespoons of honey-mustard sauce over chicken before serving.
- TO BAKE IN THE OVEN: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a baking dish.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the mustard, salt, paprika, cayenne, pepper flakes, honey, garlic and lemon juice. Reserve 1/4 cup of the honey mustard mixture to use later on.
- Toss chicken in the remaining sauce to coat and place in your prepared dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then turn chicken over and bake another 10 minutes or until cooked through. Lastly, drizzle with desired amount of the remaining sauce before serving.
Source of Easy Chicken Parmesan Wraps Recipe @simplyscratch.com,
Visit it for complete Instruction and more Information.