I made the Mac and cheese and it was so good the soup made the difference.
- 3 cups UNCOOKED elbow macaroni pasta
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup colby cheese shredded
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 & 3/4 cup half & half
- 15 oz can Campbell’s Cheddar Cheese condensed soup
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika smoked or plain
- Combine the half & half with the cheddar cheese soup, and mix until it's nice and smooth.
- Next, sprinkle in the paprika and black pepper, and mix.
- Pour the elbow macaroni and cheese into the crock pot, half of the shredded cheddar & colby, the cut butter, and half & half/ cheddar soup mixture.
- Mix until well incorporated.
- Top off with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Put the lid on top of the slow cooker, then set the slow cooker on low.
- Let cook for 3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Source of Best Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese Recipe @ iheartrecipes.com