This salmon was absolutely delish!! It was super easy to make, and it literally took about 15 minutes. It will be had again and again for sure :)
- 1 1/2 lbs salmon (King, Sockeye or Coho salmon)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place the salmon on a parchment lined baking tray and set it aside.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and generously coat the top of the salmon.
- Bake the salmon for 18-20 minutes (depending on size and thickness), then slice it into individual portions and serve immediately.
Source of Easy Chicken Parmesan Wraps Recipe @ downshiftology.com