- 1 package(2 1/4 tsp) active dry yeast
- 2 cups (16 fl oz, 473 ml) lukewarm water
- 1/2 TBSP Morton kosher salt (use 1 TBSP if using Diamond Kosher)
- 4 1/3 cups (18.4 oz, 515 gr) all-purpose flour
- olive oil
- Combine yeast and warm water in a large bowl or pitcher.
- Using a wooden spoon add in 1 cup of the flour and then the salt and mix until combined. Stir in the rest of the flour, one cup at a time, until completely incorporated.
- Cover with plastic wrap or a lid that is not shut completely. Allow to rise for 1 hour.
- Do not punch down the dough. Lightly oil the bottom of a cast iron skillet (a 10" or 12" skillet works well).
- Sprinkle a good amount of flour on top of the dough and then cover hands with flour. Take all of the dough and shape into a disk. (it will be sticky)
- Place in the skillet, cover loosely with a towel, and allow to rise for another 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Drizzle a little more oil over the top of the bread, and slash the dough with a knife creating an X. Sprinkle with coarse salt and rosemary leaves.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until the top is a deep brown color.
Source of Easy Chicken Parmesan Wraps Recipe @ bakerbettie.com