I tried this recipe out this week and it was amazing! I was looking to switch up my meal since I’m always rotating between the same recipes and this was perfect! It definitely had a kick to it, which I liked, and the supporting flavors were spot-on. I’ll be saving this one!
- 2 cans (or 27 oz) full fat coconut milk if you use lite coconut milk, add more arrowroot to thicken the sauce.
- 2-4 tablespoons arrowroot flour for thickening
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning I use Frontier brand
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 small white onion chopped in 1/4" peices
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 medium cooked spaghetti squash see notes on how to cook
- 6 oz canned tuna salmon or chicken
- In a fry pan, sauté chopped onions with a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat for a few minutes until golden. Then add rest of sauce ingredients and stir. Bring the sauce to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 3-5 minutes. Sprinkle arrowroot flour into sauce and whisk until sauce thickens (do not over cook, because the sauce will become too thick), then remove from heat.
- Add cooked spaghetti squash and tuna to sauce, combine, and serve!
Source of SPICY SPAGHETTI SQUASH NOODLES Recipe @ paleoglutenfree.com