These are amazing!! I used crunchy peanut butter because that’s what I had. I use a copy cat gentle sweet, it’s a blend, for sweetener. I used about a 1/4 cup to taste.
- 1 1/3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 cups coconut flakes unsweetened
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
- Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick silicone baking mat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, vanilla extract, melted butted, coconut flake and cocoa powder and stir until well combined. (If you like your cookies a little sweeter, feel free to add 1-2 teaspoons of your favorite sugar-alternative. We used Swerve.)
- Scoop batter onto your prepared baking sheet. Use the back of the spoon to gently shape each scoop into into a 3" cookie.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Source of Chocolate & Peanut Butter Keto No Bake Cookies Recipe @ thesoccermomblog.com