- 3 lb cooked meatballs fully cooked
- 1 lb BBQ sauce
- 1 lb grape jelly
- 1 cup water
- Pour water into your Instant Pot.
- Place the steamer rack inside your Instant Pot and fill it with the meatballs.
- Cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Let the steam release naturally, then drain your meatballs and set aside.
- Discard water from your Instant Pot and pour BBQ sauce and grape jelly.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for a couple of minutes, until you obtain a smooth sauce.
- Add also your meatballs and stir thoroughly.
- Cook for 1 more minute, then serve hot.
Source of Instant Pot BBQ Sweet Meatballs Recipe @ corriecooks.com