AMAZING!!!! I ate the whole pan in a week by myself because I was home alone opps! Totally recommend, I didn't have pb chips so I omitted them and still was awesome!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole-grain old fashioned oats not quick oats
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup chocolate chips semisweet or milk chocolate (I always use the miniature chips)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9X13-inch baking pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt and oats.
- In a large bowl, or in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and sugar until fluffy looking and light in color, 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the vanilla, egg and egg yolk. Mix together well.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix just until combined.
- Add chocolate chips and peanut butter chips and combine together.
- Press the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned on the edges. The bars will still look pale and slightly underdone in the middle. That's ok. Don't over bake or the bars will be dry!
- Let the bars cool in the baking pan for 20-30 minutes. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Source of Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bars Recipe @ togetherasfamily.com